This is where I will review various
software, commercial, shareware or freeware.
Hopefully I'll be able to suggest ways
of using them in Educational settings.
If you are a software developer
for S3a/Pocketbook II computers, please
me know, and I'll certainly have a
look. Similarly let me know your
thoughts on the software you use.
- Wanting to link Agenda to
Microsoft Outlook? PsiSync is the
answer (see also my tips for using
PsiSync with your timetable Agenda)
- If you acquire shareware for your Psion, it invariable
arrives in a ZIP file. The usual way to install it is to unzip the
file on a desktop machine and then copy the contents across
using PsiWin. However, there is an alternative in
PsiZip, a Psion based ZIP file
- Managing multi-part documents is tricky, but
Titch is a shareware drawing app
which allows documents to be hyperlinked and opened
from within the program.
- For making presentations, or timing
is a highly polished work. (see also my
tips for teaching
- Many scientific calculators draw
graphs of equations. Add this capability
to your Psion with
- Sophisticated file management on a 3a
isn't the most straightforward procedure,
but 3T makes it